New songs update!

October 3, 2009 by

Jimmy and Mark recorded backing vocals this past week for two new songs to be released very soon. They also did some hi-hat fix ups on one song. Look for both songs to be added to the set in the next two weeks! We’re moving steadily forward!

Belting out the backing vocals at the McMansion studio.

Belting out the backing vocals at the McMansion studio.

Now this is how you edit Hi-Hats in Pro Tools - the hard way!

Now this is how you edit Hi-Hats in Pro Tools - the hard way!

Comments

6 Responses to “New songs update!”

1. Kosta on October 7th, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi

I hope the New songs, New CD, when the CD comes out, will have better sound, than the last CD, Rob’s New CD Sounds Awesome!! Like that!
    Love the Songs on last cd, just didnt like how it sounds on Cd! I hope Mark does the Mixing on this CD!

Kosta

2. Izzy Michaels on December 31st, 2009 4:04 pm

loved the last album hope this ones just as great

3. Izzy Michaels on February 23rd, 2010 10:04 am

Hey, I’m Izzy Michaels!

4. Michael on December 2nd, 2010 1:41 pm

Are you using a Neumann microphone in this pic? Looks like a TLM49.

5. victor brookens on October 2nd, 2011 3:04 pm

the new tracks sound great , i cant wait to buy the new album on cd you guys rock !!!

6. odzywki bialkowe on November 15th, 2011 10:55 pm

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.