Newest Video

July 18, 2009 by

Time-lapse video compiled and created by Kosta Tzamalis. Taken at the Orchards in Chambersburg, PA. on 4/3/09 to the live sound of About Women. A little different look with the time-lapse thing going on. We think it’s cool!

Comments

10 Responses to “Newest Video”

1. Kosta on July 21st, 2009 6:18 pm

And there was no! Video Camera used to make this Video:)

2. Lance on August 24th, 2009 12:28 pm

Kick ass song! The audience participation should be shelved as it takes away from the bone crunching, down and dirty song. love ya Steve, but …..

3. charlotte on October 7th, 2009 8:09 am

what happend with funny money going to be at fat daay york pa on saturday oct 10 i seen it on your wed site it was alot of us coming out to see you we all like you in kixs to can you tell us what happend?

4. charlotte on October 7th, 2009 8:10 am

fat daddy york pa what i wanted to say

5. william frisby on February 16th, 2010 9:45 pm

If we could only have Hammerjacks back.Those were the good times. still come to every show ,can’t wait till march 13 See ya there.Kix are for grown kids.

6. Scott Shifflett on June 18th, 2010 8:12 am

i followed ya through out the 80’s around D.C area! awsome nights at the clubs.Got the women all ready for after concert fun! (if you know what i mean! AND IM SURE YA DO!) and made the Orrndorff party 3yrs in a row.Flew in from texas 2nd year and drove from Lexington,Ky this year and as allway kick ass show!

7. Samsungwave2 Modsdsd on September 12th, 2011 4:35 pm

Hiya! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

8. blackberry on September 13th, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

9. how to lose fat on September 20th, 2011 11:29 pm

There are certainly loads of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up the place an important factor will probably be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, however I’m sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

10. newark electronics on October 28th, 2011 6:43 pm

There is noticeably a great deal of funds to comprehend this. I assume you’ve got produced specific nice points in capabilities also.