Endorsements-o-plenty!

December 18, 2008 by

Yeah we have to update the schedule, I know! We’re booked solid after the second week in January and I’m looking at this long list Steve sent me and I’m kinda procrastinating.

Dean’s not a guy to toot his own horn so I’ll do it for him. Usually guys like us like to keep that sort of thing “in the closet” but hey, if we could all toot our own horns we’d never leave home! (wacka wacka).

So Dean entered a contest and won an effects pedal from a company called Modtone. Kewl right? Well not as kewl as trying the pedal out and actually liking it, then having the pedal maker actually check out your music and your projects and give you the big E as they did for Dean. Very nice of them! Check them out, check out Dean’s artist page over there, and if you’re in the market for a pedal or two, know that it’s good quality stuff and sounds great!

Dean Cramer at Modtone Effects

If you’ve been watching Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew lately, you’ll notice a particular notorious drummer guy on there is rather smartly dressed each episode in some rather snappy looking pants and shirts. Marc Vachon is the designer and he makes clothes, very kewl clothes, for very kewl people – and he’ll even make a few threads for guys who aren’t as kewl as Slash, or Duff, or Weiland, or Jacoby – or even Ronnie and Brian, and even use a picture or two. Check out his web site, and search for his name on eBay for some great deals – Marc Vachon – “worn by the fine since 1999.”

Mark Schenker at Marc Vachon

We say Merry Christmas! And we mean it!

Comments

11 Responses to “Endorsements-o-plenty!”

1. Cleary on December 18th, 2008 7:57 pm

Not bad Mark… ya quoted Fozzie the Bear, and promoted yourself as a future make model in the same blog ! Good on ya! (and very cool, just the same)

And congrats to Dean-o! One of these days I’ll understand what all that techno-gadgetry-wizardry all means…

2. Cleary on December 18th, 2008 7:58 pm

…my bad…just noticed my typo…meant to say “male model”…(puts down the beer…)

3. Randal on May 25th, 2009 9:08 pm

Great job in Sunbury. Welcome back

4. George on May 26th, 2009 6:15 pm

5. deancramer on May 26th, 2009 9:49 pm

It was great, though I pulled into my homestead at 6:05 AM that night/Sun morning. It appears that we’ll be returning-keeping checking the schedule out, won’t you? Peace-D!C!

6. Teri on May 31st, 2009 7:56 am

WOW! You guys ROCK!! All the talent and energy was the bomb @ the Sunbury Social Club. Can’t wait till you come back.. We will sell out again I’m sure!!

7. Adam on July 16th, 2009 1:28 pm

I saw something about this on TV last night. Might be up on youtube already was on channel 10.

8. Agney on September 7th, 2009 5:41 pm

So when are you guys coming back to Sunbury? I had a blast on 5/23/2009 at the Sunbury Social Club. First time seeing you guys live and I want more!…

9. telemarketing leads on April 21st, 2010 11:07 pm

:-), Real telemarketing leads, [url= http://telemarketingleads.tumblr.com/ ]Real telemarketing leads[/url], 7666,

10. victorian fashion on November 10th, 2011 6:20 pm

The trade show calendar and exhibition directory lists India trade events and sourcing fairs. Find India trade fairs, India trade shows, India trading events, India … Details on http://www.indiantradeshows.com

11. Darin Cavey on November 15th, 2011 11:13 pm

While I can appreciate the points in Endorsements-o-plenty! : Funny Money, I am sick and tired of hearing about the “economic recovery”. The Federal government borrowed and spent $6.1T during the last four years to generate a cumulative $700 billion increase in the nation’s Gross domestic product. That means we’ve borrowed and spent $8.70 for every $1 of nominal “economic growth” in GDP. In constant dollars, GDP is flat, we got no “growth” at all for our $6.1 trillion. In constant US dollars, the GDP in 2011 might return to the 2007 level, if the economy continues “growing” at the same rate reached inside the first 90 days of 2011. If not, then the Gross Domestic Product will in reality be lower than pre-recession levels. There is no economic recovery, the numbers prove it.