Jason Jam ’08 a Success!

November 4, 2008 by

Thanks to everyone who could make it out, including Ronnie and Steve. Especially thanks to Steve for joining Rob, Mark, Ronnie and I for some KIX songs to close the show. Even though Steve didn’t have his usual prep time to warm up, he sacrificed himself for the spirit of the Jam!

We raised over $1700 for the Living Legacy Foundation of Maryland in my brother Jason’s name. If you didn’t make it this year, you missed a great jam with some really great bands – do try to make it next year.

Here’s the set list Rob, Mark, Jim Foltz and I performed:

Houses Of The Holy – Led Zeppelin
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Waiting On The Bus – ZZ Top (with Ronnie Younkins joining us)
Jesus Just Left Chicago – ZZ Top (with Ronnie)
Toys In The Attic – Aerosmith (with Ronnie)
Pinball Wizard – The Who
The Real Me – The Who
Space Truckin – Deep Purple

Ronnie and Steve then joined us for a grand finale of a few KIX songs. Check out some video from the Jam.

Houses Of The Holy:

The Real Me:

Space Truckin:

Comments

9 Responses to “Jason Jam ’08 a Success!”

1. Cleary on November 7th, 2008 8:20 pm

That was a GREAT time! “Big ups” to Jim as your lead…what a character! Good set of pipes on him as well.

I had a really good time, like last year.

I don’t remember who the band was that went on just before the jam, but they were so tight I thought there was a DJ playing originals when I walked in.

I hope there’s a larger turn-out next year..great time for a very, VERY worthy cause!

2. Kitty Kat on November 8th, 2008 4:45 pm

Had a great time that night.The guy who was singing for you guys that night was a fucking RIOT!!Glad I went,glad to see you raised that much money.Looking forward to next year.

3. Jena Jackson on January 1st, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi! Happy New Years! My dad is Kenny Jackson, and I was just talking to him about you guys and thought I would come check out your page. You guys are awesome!

4. BO on September 17th, 2009 12:55 pm

jimmy , iam sorry i missed jasons jam,didnt know about it! The last time i saw u it was not a good in are lives. I just also losted loved ones neigh,mike who u knew and my lady lv of 7yrs.The next thing i know jason was gone and my life was less some great friends! I didnt come over to greet your famliy,sorry i was in to much shock,but i need u to know i lv all your famliy & kix forever hope to see u soon !!!
    never to forget u guys BO

5. Judy on September 21st, 2009 2:15 pm

Jim did you grow up in Cooper City?

6. a611413 on November 2nd, 2011 10:50 am

I’ve said that least 611413 times. The problem this like that is they are just too compilcated for the average bird, if you know what I mean

7. models on November 10th, 2011 6:20 pm

Trade Shows in India – Find information on India trade shows,trade fairs, trade exhibitions, business trade shows, business trade fairs, business Details on http://www.indiantradeshows.com

8. how to unlock iphone 4s on November 16th, 2011 4:03 am

There is no better way to give information to people than on this way.The right information always find way to targeted people.I completily realize you admin.Great recourse of info. .

9. Shrek The Musical on November 22nd, 2011 4:20 am

I’ve really been browsing on-line greater than 3 periods as of late, but Document by no means discovered whatever attention-grabbing page want your site. It is beautiful price sufficient in my position. In my view, any time all of the site owners and additionally the blogosphere prepared excellent content material like you probably did, all the web will likely be a lot more helpful than before.