Jimmy on RTB and Rocklahoma

September 4, 2008 by

This past summer was a lot of fun for me.  We got to play both the Rocklahoma and Rock The Bayou festivals and I got to catch up with some old friends, like Fred Coury of Cinderella and AJ Pero of Twisted Sister.

Even though Cinderella wasn’t able to play Rocklahoma due to Tom Keifer’s throat problems, it was great to see Fred play with Lynch Mob.  He’s as solid as ever, even with just one week of rehearsals with them.  He sounded awesome.

Jimmy and Fred Coury from Cinderella (Lynch Mob) at Rocklahoma

Jimmy and Fred Coury from Cinderella (Lynch Mob) at Rocklahoma

What can I say about Twisted Fuckin’ Sister.  I was so excited when I found out they would be playing the same day we were at Rock The Bayou.  They’re always a lot of fun and they rocked harder than any band I saw at either festival.

Jimmy and AJ Pero of Twisted Sister at Rock the Bayou in Houston

Jimmy and AJ Pero of Twisted Sister at Rock the Bayou in Houston

Comments

8 Responses to “Jimmy on RTB and Rocklahoma”

1. Mary on December 19th, 2008 3:52 pm

Great to see you still playing music. Hope all is well with Kathy and family.
    REDSKINS STILL #1 IN MY MIND

2. BJ on December 9th, 2009 12:20 pm

hey Jimmy nice talkin to you in Aberdeen Md. ….lookin foward to the show @ Rams on the 19th…..we’ll have some fun….BJ WEIGMAN

3. jimmy Mohlburg on March 16th, 2010 9:17 am

hey guys keep up the good work I’m in KLancaster but unfortunatly there’s not much pay here I wanted to see the show like I did way back in 1990 at Hammerjacks
    which by the way has gone to the yo bo’s street crime lovin thugs who basically kill and torment inosent people. That would be nice if you guys could do a show dedicated to straightening this shit hole out who ever got a hold of it did a real number on it now in baltimore the yuppys’ took over and in pa the botsi mon (gays).
    Guard your children and please dedicate a song to my song some how Your music I grew up with and loved every year of unobstructed bliss. Robert James Mohlburg in Darlington Md. 3825 Conowingo Road I was jumped taking him back to his mother by her brother in-law at the time now husband..If you ride bye make sure he knows dad is still around as his mother wont let me talk to him..and the guy shes with wont give him the phone. Thjanks for another waised 3 minutes of your time,,,,,,,,dedicate for shame to us please the next time you can

Me: “Robert Daddy Loves You and Always Will”

4. Isaac Harrison on July 4th, 2010 10:56 am

Telesales is actually good for promoting your affiliate products both online and offline situations.~”.

5. Ian Henderson on August 1st, 2010 10:13 pm

i was in the telesales business a few years ago but now i do internet marketing*,*

6. Arthritis Remedies  on October 13th, 2010 1:14 pm

my father is an expert in Telesales but he moved recently into internet marketing and he is great in IM too”,

7. Wayne Benton on December 18th, 2010 9:45 am

Jimmy, This is for you. Let me take you back to the days in Charles Town WV. Remember Delmonico’s, Lake Wood and The famous Circle “C” Horse farm. Your band name at that time was Star Ship. Any way, I would love to talk to you some day soon. I also have some news about Mickey. You can hit me back at

theqnatour@comcast.net Long ago friend, Wayne Benton

8. Paul Kane on February 26th, 2011 2:33 pm

JIMMY!!! Holy hell did I have a great time rockin with you and godamn KIX band at the Starland Ballroom back in Dec. THANX for the sticks. Please check out my band TEN TON MOJO on facebook. We would love to play with you guys!